Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Arrival

I’ve read numerous blogs and never wanted or even motivated to own one until recently. Suddenly found out that my buddy actually started her own blog, 3 years ago. And on top of that, people that came and left along the way in my life have their blog too. So it’s time for me to start one. Personally I believe, there is no such thing too late. It’s fun and interesting to read others blog but, to start one on my own is rather difficult. Take the registration of the blog page for example. You need to come up with a blog title. And then you keep thinking is this the correct title? Can I change it later? What if I can’t change this? If I registered the wrong title, will I regret for my whole life, or do I just have to live with it? After all it’s your own fault putting in the wrong title. Then you will start to think, who will be my audience? Who will read my blog? What would they say?

However for those of you who know me long enough, you will be able to tell that I’m a ‘lantaklah’ person. As long as I’m happy doing whatever I’m doing and I dun give a damn on wat you thinking. After all it’s my blog, and you have no business correcting me or criticizing me on the way I wanna present and deliver my blog. You are just a reader, you are supposed to read and maybe or occasionally gives constructive ideas on how I should improve it. but it’s up to me to adopt your ideas. Nevertheless, I will not deliberately hurt anyone’s feeling. Hey! At least I tried. It’s the effort that counts. I will try to maintain this blog of mine by continues posting whatever interesting or uninteresting thingy, so that I can occupied some of your time. Hahaha… I like getting attention, don’t I?

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world!
    keep it up.
    i prefer u change the post comment way.
    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. blur.... i dowan to kene spam ler. u know lah, my blog will 'dak jui yan tor' wan.

    ReplyDelete